Stars Baseball will be holding tryouts for the spring and summer 2021 season for Ages 7u-18u. Please click on the tabs for more information on locations.
Please register for the location, date and time you will attend.
For all players that will graduate in the 2022-2025 graduating classes, please register for our showcase program.
1. Please determine your son's league age and register using the info below for the age division and date you will attend.
2. You only need to attend one tryout date unless otherwise asked by one of our staff.
3. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tryout time and check in when you arrive.
4. Please make sure your player has all gear, is dressed in baseball attire and has both cleats and turfs.
5. All players will be notified one way or the other whether you have been selected for a roster position or not. Notifications are sent within 5 days from the date of the tryout. If you are not selected feedback from our staff will be available.
6. Roster commitments may require a non-refundable deposit.
Please read the information below regarding our indoor procedures-
-Players will be expected to use hand sanitizer when they arrive.
-Parents and spectators will not be allowed inside to help with social distancing.
-Players temperature will be taken when they arrive and any player with a 100.4 temperature or above will be sent home.
-Players must also wear a mask when they are not hitting or fielding so please make sure they have one with them.
-Players MUST have clean turf shoes. Cleats and muddy turfs will not be allowed.
Please use this chart to determine what age division to register for. Below are the ages for the fall season.
7u: May 1, 2014 - May 1, 2015
8u: May 1, 2013 - May 1, 2014
9u: May 1, 2012 - May 1, 2013
10u: May 1, 2011 - May 1, 2012
11u: May 1, 2010 - May 1, 2011
12u: May 1, 2009 - May 1, 2010
13u: May 1, 2008 - May 1, 2009
14u: May 1, 2007 - May 1, 2008